I have been tagged by my dear friend and colleague Diane Knott . For those of you who are familiar with Diane Knott's wonderful artwork. I need not say more. For those of you who do not know about Diane's fabulous artwork, please visit her website and blog. Diane I enjoyed reading your fun facts!!
I normally do not like chain letters, however, I think being tagged is a little bit different and fun, you get to share a bit about yourself that you normally would not share and connect with other people and learn about them. I hope what I'm about to share in my Tag post is not too weird...LOL
1. Link to the tagger!
2. Share 7 random or wierd facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people, post their names and links to their blogs on your blog.
4. Tell the 7 people you tagged by posting "Tag you're it" on their blogs in their comments box and explain the "rules" to them. Nobody's obligated! Just have fun!
1. I was never able to learn how to ride a two wheeler bicycle, I gave up trying. I was unable to balance. I suspect it was my dyslexia.
2. I do not drive a car. I have trouble with space and right and left and other things of that nature. I do not want to be a risk on the road to others. Side note: There are many people with dyslexia who drive and have no problems. There are many people who drive who do not have dyslexia and have problems!!
3. I am fascinated by the possibility of ghosts , though I am a skeptic.
4. When I was younger I was known for my very long fingernails. I used to let them grow and grow and grow. When they fell off I would then save them. Somewhere hiding in my home is a pile of old fingernails....(believe it or not...LOL)
5. My favorite artist years ago WAS Hieronymus Bosch. I wanted to be a fantasy illustrator when I was in art school at " School of Visual Arts " and draw things with creepy fingernails . If you're familiar with SVA. Many of us wanted to draw creepy things.
6. I had a crush on a rock star back in the early 80s. My dream was to meet him. I created an illustration and managed to get backstage to give it to him. When he realized I actually created it for him, and it wasn't just something I clipped out of a magazine. He looked at me and said "you did this for me".
He then blushed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Drum roll please: Steven Tyler of Areosmith.
7. I love to cook, however the idea of pulling out the gizzards from a turkey really creeps me out.
The blogs I've tagged so far ( I am very new at blogging so it might take me some more time to tag 4 others)